Are you looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work with a team that is going places? Tru-Bilt Industries may be looking for a superstar like you!
- Make your mark with a NZ company punching above its belt;
- Opportunity to form a high performance team;
- Rewarding and caring company you will be proud to align yourself with;
Exciting leadership opportunity in the dock, door and safety sector with a leading NZ company delivering innovative solutions globally. Based in Auckland.
Classification: Sales > Management
Lower South and Head Office:
- Intermediate/Senior role;
- Leading Dock and Door Company;
- Room to grow with the role;
A leadership role heading up the Estimating and Tendering function for a busy firm working in NZ & Australia. Ideal for a someone looking for a career
Classification: Construction > Estimating
- A varied and interesting role with vehicle and some regional travel;
- Servicing and installing doors, docks and barrier systems;
- Working with a wide range of clients, and solutions;
TRU-CARE, the servicing arm of TRU-BILT Industries, is looking for a technician to delight our customers as a Servicing and Installation Professional.
Classification: Trades & Services > Technicians
- Important role in growing local business selling internationally;
- Varied tasks in a dynamic team environment;
- Looking for Administration stars!
Tru-Bilt is looking for an energetic support person to develop proposals for sales teams in the construction industry.
Classification: Administration & Office Support > Client & Sales
- Earn some extra money putting your skills to use;
- Welding, assembly and finishing casuals wanted;
- Flexible hours and days of work;
These roles are casual (varying hours and days) for Day Shift (6am to 3pm) and Evening Shift (4pm to 10.30pm), reporting the Shift Team Leaders.
Classification: Trades & Services > Labourers